You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with the Data Protection legislation. You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone.
Workplace Advice Service - Information For Employers
Attracting and retaining quality staff can be a challenge. As an employer, offering a value-added benefits package can help you rise to this challenge.
According to a 2018 survey by Perkbox1, 45% of respondents said they felt stressed by money and financial issues. Of those reporting stress from any cause, 37% said it caused disrupted concentration and 32% said it caused them to be less productive at work.
Providing easy access to a mortgage advice service for your employees could therefore help reduce stress and boost productivity.
Our Workplace Advice Service is free of charge for employers who are looking to enhance their employee benefits package.
Maxwell Moore prides itself on excellent and ethical customer service.
- We are based in Salford and focus our business in the Greater Manchester area, because we like to meet our clients face to face so we can have a meaningful and lasting relationship with them.
- We’re not here just for that first mortgage, we stick around to look after our clients for as long as they have a need for mortgages or protection insurance.
- We’re not some big corporate where profit is the motivating factor, we’re a small, personally owned company who put our clients first and foremost.
- We’re not a robotic conveyer belt, we provide personal service, taking time to understand our clients and provide advice tailored to their unique circumstances.
- We don’t charge a broker fee for residential mortgage advice, because that money is better spent helping to furnish their new home.
- We’re available evenings and weekends, because that’s when our clients aren’t in work and can plan their personal matters.
- We can offer whole of market advice (including Help To Buy), and we do! We’ve placed cases with Nationwide to Monmouthshire Building Society, because that’s what was right for those clients.
- We can offer clients competitive pricing on solicitors through our panel arrangements.
- We want our clients to be protected, which is why we’ll often sacrifice some of our commission payments to get them the best cover within their budget.
As an employer, we simply ask for your cooperation with the following:
- you share our Information for Employees leaflet with your staff;
- you allow staff to book onto the appointment template that we’ll provide;
- you provide a private room where we can hold confidential conversations with staff;
- you allow staff up to 20 minutes during their working day to meet with our advisor.
We would typically offer up to 9 appointments in a session and be on-site for around 3½ hours.
For any staff that require further advice or wish to engage our services, we will make arrangements to continue discussions outside of their working hours.