You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with the Data Protection legislation. You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone.
Workplace Advice Service - Information For Employees
Your employer is supporting access to our Workplace Advice Service, which means you can benefit from free mortgage and protection insurance advice.
If you have any questions about mortgages or protection insurance products such as life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection benefit, then please book into an available appointment to see how we can help (see your email for booking link). There’s no obligation and it won’t cost you anything!
Maxwell Moore prides itself on excellent and ethical customer service.
- We are based in Salford and focus our business in the Greater Manchester area, because we like to meet you face to face so we can have a meaningful and lasting relationship with you.
- We’re not here just for that first mortgage, we stick around to look after you for as long as you have a need for mortgages or protection insurance.
- We’re not some big corporate where profit is the motivating factor, we’re a small, personally owned company who put you first and foremost.
- We’re not a robotic conveyer belt, we provide personal service, taking time to understand you and provide advice tailored to your unique circumstances.
- We don’t charge a broker fee for residential mortgage advice, because that money is better spent helping to furnish your new home.
- We’re available evenings and weekends, because that’s when you’re not in work and can plan your personal matters.
- We can offer whole of market advice (including Help To Buy), and we do! We’ve placed cases with Nationwide to Monmouthshire Building Society, because that’s what was right for those clients.
- We can offer you competitive pricing on solicitors through our panel arrangements.
- We want you to be protected, which is why we’ll often sacrifice some of our commission payments to get you the best cover within your budget.
To get the most out of your free advice meeting, please spend a little time beforehand thinking about what you want to find out.
The following questions may help you.
- How much can I borrow?
- I have additional income sources, can these be used?
- I’ve not been with this employer very long, does that matter?
- I’m classed as self-employed or a contractor, how does this affect me?
- I have some bad credit history, how will this affect me getting a mortgage?
- I’m stuck on a high interest rate, can I get a cheaper deal?
- I have other properties, what effect do these have on how much I can borrow?
You don’t need to bring in paperwork (unless it helps you) but please try to bring relevant figures like existing mortgage balance, loan payments and credit card balances. As these all affect how much you could borrow; using accurate figures will give you the best indication.
Use the link in your email to book an appointment!