Get In Touch
Get in touch
You consent to us using the information you have provided to contact you about your enquiry.

You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with the Data Protection legislation. You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone.

Landlord insurance

If you're a landlord, then it is your responsibility to arrange buildings insurance for your property. It is important that you take out adequate cover as underinsuring can mean you receive reduced pay outs in the event of a claim, or even no pay out at all.

There are a number of optional extras available with many landlord insurance policies, for example accidental and malicious damage by tenants cover, loss of rent cover and emergency assistance. We can provide quotes for a Defaqto 5 star rated product from Uninsure with the option of including these additional levels of cover.

For more information and to discuss your requirements, get in touch with us.

Blank pixel to trigger onload event